Efficient pilots are a crucial part and backbone of the airline industry. With rapid expansion and growth the aviation industry is changing and many substantial opportunities are appearing for professionals within the industry as well as those seeking to enter the aviation field.
Jumping into a new industry can be difficult even if there are many opportunities available. Meeting all the requirement and making sure everything is in order can be time consuming. TNC Aviation’s team of dedicated education and career counselors can help you at whatever part of the career path you are on. Whether it is getting your CPL, or the process of meeting airline qualifications we can help you succeed.
TNC Aviation offers the best of our services to the pilots in terms of job placement, which is called Pilot Leasing. To understand this service better, let’s discuss them:
- Say, you own a Commercial License Pilot and is already working. You joined TNC Aviation for Type Rating certification and now want a better work opportunity (in terms of pay and airline facilities).
- In such scenarios, we will help you out in the procedure to find a job that matches to your experience and keeps your satisfied as well.
- Also, you can apply with us even if you are not a part of any TNC Aviation training program. If you have an experience of flying , we can help you out to find a job that fits to your expectations.
Things to Remember
- A job is subject to the experience, qualification, skills, and the interview by the airline authority.
- The candidate must have the minimum required experience for applying via TNC Aviation.
- Our team shares the assistance to reach out the job opportunity; passing the interview to get the job is the sole responsibility of the candidate.